Does anyone here feel that these.......

johndempsey

• Members

No I do not. I actually find it kind of rediculous when someone harps on somebody for asking a question. You always get some smart ass saying "try using the search button". That is fine and all and I use it often however I am a very open minded person and think of thing 3 deminsionly. Look at it this way, if people never asked questions and always used the search feature the smartasses wouldn't be able to say use it and then the forum wouldn't be as popular because everyone is not posting because hey why post if you can just look it up in the search option. Another reason that I don't harp on people for asking questions is because I understand that they may not want to get a "dated" idea of what they want they want "current" opinion on subject X. Make since?

• Members
Originally posted by StratTone

No I do not. I actually find it kind of rediculous when someone harps on somebody for asking a question. You always get some smart ass saying "try using the search button". That is fine and all and I use it often however I am a very open minded person and think of thing 3 deminsionly. Look at it this way, if people never asked questions and always used the search feature the smartasses wouldn't be able to say use it and then the forum wouldn't be as popular because everyone is not posting because hey why post if you can just look it up in the search option. Another reason that I don't harp on people for asking questions is because I understand that they may not want to get a "dated" idea of what they want they want "current" opinion on subject X. Make since?

Are Agiles any good?

:p

Anyway, did anybody really experience a slower forum? Except for the stints when the forum didn't load up at all and the threads with huge pics, I didn't think the forum was slower than usual.

• Members
Originally posted by StratTone

That's exactly why the forum has declined. We can no longer use the old "Try hittin the search button noobz!!!11one!" now and it frustrates the hell out of some people. :D

• Members
Originally posted by Prages

That's exactly why the forum
has
declined. We can no longer use the old "Try hittin the search button noobz!!!11one!" now and it frustrates the hell out of some people.
:D

Maybe we should post some big ass pictures to frustrate the hell out of you! :D;)

Archived