An evening with Paul Gilbert.

thrill74

• Members

What a night. What a great clinic. About 3 hours. He covered everything from Racer X, Mr. Big. and all those crazy Japanese commercials he does. I even got some video of the Robin Trower solo he did. The guy went over the top considering it was free to like 30 people. Hats off to Paul!

He'll be in Cotati, CA tonight at Zone Music. And he'll play arpeggios with his ass!

• Members

Originally posted by thrill74

What a night. What a great clinic. About 3 hours. He covered everything from Racer X, Mr. Big. and all those crazy Japanese commercials he does. I even got some video of the Robin Trower solo he did. The guy went over the top considering it was free to like 30 people. Hats off to Paul!

He'll be in Cotati, CA tonight at Zone Music. And he'll play arpeggios with his ass!

Did you happen to catch what his schedule is for the remainder of hid clinic tour? Is he coming to Florida or coming to the southern region of the USA? I;ll have to check out his website I guess tx!

• Members

http://www.ibanez.com/news/clinics.asp

This where I found it his dates. It looks like the Cotati one is it for now.

He covered alot of his technique and how he started playing etc. When he did get his first guitar, he played only one string, with one finger, using only upstrokes. It was freaky watching him do the intro to Baracuda with only upstrokes.

Archived