Damn wife!

danbomb

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by danbomb

Well I sanded it down and it's ready for another coat of kills. I just have to pull the old lady's truck out of the garage so I don't get any overspray on it!

She {censored}s up your {censored}.....you gotta {censored} up hers!

:D

• Members

I agree with the others.Definately do something with the tire track motif.Somehow make it part of the design of the guitar.It will serve a few purposes 1. It will just plain look cool and 2. It'll be a constant reminder to your wife to pay attention when she gets behind the wheel!

• Members

I don't think it would have been possible to spray the nitro over the rubber and oil. The body is back to about where I was yesterday before it got run over. That was a {censored}load of extra sanding and quite a bit of grain filler to fix the damage.

• Members
Originally posted by danbomb

So my {censored}ing wife ran over my project guitar today in my garage! This is gonna be a sweet shredder with one humbucker, a Floyd, and one knob. She has the nerve to be pissed because she got paint on her tire.

tiretracks0043lh.th.jpg

Well atleast now you have some "skidmarks" on your possesions that you don't have be ashamed of :rolleyes:

Sorry I've been spending way too much time reading OJ :D

Archived