W O R K S O F A R T

docjeff

• Members

Gents - I think these are all pretty cool.

Doc, I agree most creative people have a snobbish streak. However, they see the world different than the rest of the people. I know I have allways been a snob regarding music. I am not saying that what I create is better, but rather that my musical tastes are different than the norm, because I listen differently. To a layperson this is just a pic of a naked chic, to an artist, they see the effects of shadow, different brushes and brushstrokes and the real work it to create this masterpiece.

Man - I hope I don't get banned.vt2004-if14-fig2.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Exploder

Gents - I think these are all pretty cool.

Doc, I agree most creative people have a snobbish streak. However, they see the world different than the rest of the people. I know I have allways been a snob regarding music. I am not saying that what I create is better, but rather that my musical tastes are different than the norm, because I listen differently.

You are certainly on target here.

• Members

Just thought I'd pop my clogs in here

faeryofdarkdespair5ey.jpg

EDIT: Man, I just realised what terrible quality that photo is, my cam is so awful :(

I've got a new one though, so when I get a USB equipped PC (yes, im living in the dark ages) I'll post up some better pictures of some of my paintings.

Until then:

tabor5rm.jpg

Although if you want to see some true works of art, I suggest you check out work by JW Waterhouse.

Archived