Bought a Roland Micro Cube today!

Misha

• Members
Originally posted by Misha

And it's great!!!
:cool:

I love it!

138$ CAD + txes!

I use it with my Godin SD and it sounds good + it is not noisy with my headphones.

Congrats! I love mine! {censored}load of sounds, and the portability is great also.

• Members
Originally posted by PaulSter

Love mine too. Got it on sale at the beginning of summer for $100USD at my local GC. It doesn't get too much use at home, but then, I really don't need it here (Guitar Port or amps), but I love it on the lake!
:p

PaulGuitarLake.jpg

PaulS

nice peavey reactor, i have a white one just like that... is that a usa crafted model? mine is... anyhow... i bought a micro cube to noodle around with while watching football... i liked it so much i got the cube 60 a week later... love them both

• Members

Originally posted by destroyed

nice peavey reactor, i have a white one just like that... is that a usa crafted model? mine is... anyhow... i bought a micro cube to noodle around with while watching football... i liked it so much i got the cube 60 a week later... love them both

Actually, the only reason that guitar makes it onto the boat is that it's the $149 EXP Korean version. It's really a decent playing and sounding guitar. I like it for noodling as I can get some passable Strat tones from the neck and middle pickups, along with some nice heavier tones from the bridge HB.

PaulS

Archived