Edwards guitars

hide

• Members

Originally posted by jgk62

I'm the buyer who 'refused' bid pay.

I already had the money in my paypal account and i didnt want to use my credit card to pay using bid pay. I'll stick with paypal.

We did end up completing the sale thru paypal and i'm looking forward to receiving the guitar.

Review soon to follow...

cool man, ill look forward to reading it. im probably going to bay one soon, they seem like a higher quality alternative to fernandes monterey/schecter blackjack series.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Just purchased a Edwards John Sykes Les Paul guitar from www.katanaguitars.com by using ebay, can't wait to get my hands on this baby. In the meantime I will keep going at it on my Jackson Dinky.

Had a question though, will it fit properly in a Gibson Les Paul hard shell case or will the small differences prevent me from doing so? Looking into getting something more secure than the gigbag they are sending me with the guitar.

Thanks.

• Members
Originally posted by wendigo27

Just purchased a Edwards John Sykes Les Paul guitar from
www.katanaguitars.com
by using ebay, can't wait to get my hands on this baby. In the meantime I will keep going at it on my Jackson Dinky.

Had a question though, will it fit properly in a Gibson Les Paul hard shell case or will the small differences prevent me from doing so? Looking into getting something more secure than the gigbag they are sending me with the guitar.

Thanks.

I have a Sykes...I got it here in the USA slightly used and for dirt cheap. :D

It will fit any LP case fine. Its more Gibson correct than even an epiphone!

Archived