help me get some info on somethin guys

cerebrix

• Members

ok samick is totally touting the fact that greg bennett is designing their guitars now.

but ive yet to read any mention of things hes done or been able to find any studio of his in nashville.

ive heard mentions of him designing in the past for gibson, fender, martin, and aparently is the originator of the single cutaway acoustic electric. but ive yet to find anything concrete.

help me get some info on this guy would ya? i dunno, its just kinda buggin me i mean if hes a big deal to samick, i guess we all owe it to ourselves as GAS heads to know why right?

• Members

exactly, i was bored tonight and got to thinkin about it so i started diggin. only thing ive been able to find is about that capo and that aparently hes a shredder at fingerstyle. aside from mentions of being at other companies which im taking as heresay until i find something that has a little more specifics.

• Members
The challenge was to take the majority of credible design or style categories and design product that in effect paid tribute to the original designs while creating a new and unique perspective.

Players want to have something special or unique, but they want it to have a familiar feel.

"We wanted to make a guitar that looked pretty much like a Strat/Tele/Les Paul, but change the headstock a bit so we won't get threatened with legal action."

:thu:

Archived