What was the first..........

The Craqster

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Originally posted by A-Train

I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night...

i have a freakishly accurate memory. i can remember odd little things such as one time when i was 12, i was riding in the family mini van with my uncle ben and i was trying to do homework in spite of the rough roads. i remember commenting that the jolting of the van actually offset my sloppy handwriting and made it look really neat.

:freak:

• Members

Originally posted by petelaramee

The first thread I REMEMBER reading was all about Next Door Nicky and her midget thumbs over on the amp page. That's probably why I spend more time over there than over here;
:cry:

so THATS why there are so many people on the amp forum all the time............ :freak:

• Members

The first thread i remember reading was a thread some guy bought a guitar from roman and when he got it home he found out it was an inshop knock off or somthing. Some custom or signature series or somthing and then found out it wasnt authentic but he paid an authentic price. Somthing like that

• Members

Originally posted by BowerR64

The first thread i remember reading was a thread some guy bought a guitar from roman and when he got it home he found out it was an inshop knock off or somthing. Some custom or signature series or somthing and then found out it wasnt authentic but he paid an authentic price. Somthing like that

ah....one of the many ed roman threads. the guy has to be one of the most genius trolls out there. :D

Archived