Hamers?

K3Fallout

• Members

Ok I'm still on the journey to find the 2nd guitar I want,and I keep hearing these on HC a lot..so I'm partaking an interest in these. Are these good? Why so? Are they usually cheap (the good models.) Yes, I know I can probably search for an answer but I'm lazy. If Hamer is recommended, I'll look them up on the bay.

:p

• Members

The site is good for dealing with good people and getting away from ebay. Guitars will appear here often way b4 the owner sends it to ebay. BTW- I have 3 Hamers and just purchased #4, a used Special. I have a 93 Diablo that I would possibly sell if your interested. Thanks

• Members

Originally posted by K3Fallout

Thanks for that website.. You have any idea on how much the Studio costs there? Can't find the prices.

No I don't, just send them an email, they are good about getting back to you with a quote. There is a store near me with custom ordered Studios and they are on sale at $1499. That is a good price for a new one with a custom ordered finish. I think their regular price might have been around $1899.

• Members

No really good guitar is cheap. $1499 for a Studio is really a pretty good value as they are equal to a Gibson Les Paul at almost a thousand $$ more.

Those on a budget should seek out used ones. They also sell less than their Les Paul counterparts. The gold one on ebay with the Virtual 90's is something like $950. I bought my Hamer Artist used for $800. It was worth every penny!

Unlike the Les Paul Studio, the Hamer Studio has binding and is comparable to a LP Standard, not the Gibson studio model.

Archived