Traynor YCV40 Clip!!!

zakkfaerum

• Members

Hmmm I just found a crappy thing I recorded messing around with my YCV40 when my buddy wanted a demo, this is from 2 years ago, I'll post it, I just need a free hosting site thats easy to post to, or someone I can email it to, its short.

Its a compilation of an Ibanez artstar on clean, and then overdrive boosted by a boss SD-1, with an Ibanez RG570.:freak:

• Members

Originally posted by zakkfaerum

Hey all. Here is just a clip of the Traynor YCV40 amp. It's a fairly small one and is on a very low gain setting. Played with a Fender Telecaster. No effects or EQ added. The Reverb is the onboard reverb on the amp. Here you go.

sounds very nice, what is the name of the tune u played or is that somthing u wrote yourself, sounds very cool.

• Members

Here we go, a rough cut of me messing around a few years ago on my YCV40. First its the clean with an Ibanez artstar in the middle position. Second its an RG570 with a Boss SD-1 saturating the overdrive channel with distortion. Excuse the crappy playing, I was just messin around.:p I cut the whole guitar and drum track in one take each with no particular goal in mind lol:freak:

http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=21954

• Members

Originally posted by Alchemist

Here we go, a rough cut of me messing around a few years ago on my YCV40. First its the clean with an Ibanez artstar in the middle position. Second its an RG570 with a Boss SD-1 saturating the overdrive channel with distortion. Excuse the crappy playing, I was just messin around.
:p
I cut the whole guitar and drum track in one take each with no particular goal in mind lol:freak:

http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=21954

Sounds excellent man!!!! :thu:

• Members

Hey, When I bought my YCV40, it was only $630 CAD. That was in early 2001. I actually emailed Yorkville with the serial number to find out how early in production the one I own is. They told me that it was manufactured in January 2001 and was in the very first run of 250, so I thought that was pretty cool.

• Members

Hey, When I bought my YCV40, it was only $630 CAD. That was in early 2001. I actually emailed Yorkville with the serial number to find out how early in production the one I own is. They told me that it was manufactured in January 2001 and was in the very first run of 250, so I thought that was pretty cool.

Nice, mine is a limited edition (early one as well) in fire engine red, its been further customised and upgraded, this is an old clip before any mods though. Now its been rewired, retubed, some chasis work, and a weber VST ceramic silver bell speaker, now its just awesome, but I've dropped over 1000$ CAD into it hehe, well worth it though.

• Members

The 50 is great, its a little different. I dont like it as much as my customised YCV40 though. I guess if I went to town on the YCV50 and modded it to my needs, I would like it just as much. I'd love one with a silver grille instead of the black though.

• Members

I have been hearing rumours like that for a while. I seriously wish traynor would get on that already. I would really be interested on that. However I would like them to do a front mount control panel, make it look somewhat like a marshall plexi. I hope its not top mount. I'd like to buy one and stack my mesa on top of it, and split the two with a Radial Cabbone, that would kick ass:D

• Members

I actually also read somewhere that they might be coming out with a 100 watt Head Version of the YCV50.

That would be worth looking into for sure. Oh well, I'm off tomorrow to jam it up on the 50 for a while!!!!

When I was looking to Traynor 3 years ago, I emailed them and asked if they were going to release a head version. They said that it was in the design process, and hoped to release it for a NAMM, either Summer 02 or Winter 03.

The rumour has been around forever.

• Members

I actually also read somewhere that they might be coming out with a 100 watt Head Version of the YCV50.

That would be worth looking into for sure. Oh well, I'm off tomorrow to jam it up on the 50 for a while!!!!

When I was looking to Traynor 3 years ago, I emailed them and asked if they were going to release a head version. They said that it was in the design process, and hoped to release it for a NAMM, either Summer 02 or Winter 03.

The rumour has been around forever.

Archived