God Bless China

MorganBucks

• Members

I thought when I got an OLP green MM1 from MF that was a great deal for 100. Now I just got my Fernandes Dragonfly pro sustainer for 250. today and I am glad to report it does not have that crappy bridge in the picture but a Gibson style bridge and good tuners and a great neck. even the dumb lavaburst looks good ( I thought it would be sticker city) the pickups are fine 2. Other than the funky black strings it an amazing piece of work..and to think these things are made it from China and still play in tune with low action, gives you some idea of the durability! Nice to be able to buy guitars play them and then sell them for a profit on EBAY ( like I did with the OLP ..only because I bought more than one!) Thanks to to MF! When you start to think blow outs are better than BJ's does that make you a girl?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God bless China AND South Korea.

God bless inexpensive guitars that you can stack 5 on the wall for the price of one LP Standard.

God bless Canada and Mexico too for great North American guitars for under $1000.

God bless the USA for making great (perhaps the best) firearms that you can stack 3 (or more) on the wall for the price of one LP Standard.

• Members

Originally posted by numbthumb

God bless South Korea.

God bless inexpensive guitars that you can stack 5 on the wall for the price of one LP Standard.

God bless Canada and Mexico too for great North American guitars for under $1000.

God bless the USA for making great (perhaps the best) firearms that you can stack 3 (or more) on the wall for the price of one LP Standard.

Amen

• Members

Screw China and South Korea! :mad:

They take our jobs and are slowly taking over the economy.......

Just what happened in China at that plant that spilled millions of gallons of Benzene in the river and polluted untold water supplys (that stuff is highly carcinogenic) IS ENOUGH TO TICK ME OFF.

Gee lets support countries who have major human rights issues, no EPA standards and are freakin commies....

no thanks

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by GuitarRules

Just what happened in China at that plant that spilled millions of gallons of Benzene in the river and polluted untold water supplys (that stuff is highly carcinogenic) ...

The average poster here doesn't know a thing about current events or politics.

I mean, the irony of saying "God bless," to an authoritarian regime that agressively suppresses freedom of religion, association, and speech is the first clue...

:rolleyes:

• Members

They're taking all that money we blow on Chinese guitars and at Wal-Mart and building their military. And building. And building.

Gee - I wonder why?

Kinda like when we sent all that scrap steel to Japan in the 1930s only to have it come back at us in the form of Zeroes and aircraft carriers . . .

• Members

Screw China and South Korea!
:mad:

They take our jobs and are slowly taking over the economy.......

Just what happened in China at that plant that spilled millions of gallons of Benzene in the river and polluted untold water supplys (that stuff is highly carcinogenic) IS ENOUGH TO TICK ME OFF.

Gee lets support countries who have major human rights issues, no EPA standards and are freakin commies....

no thanks

You must really hate America after what Union Carbide did to Bhopal, India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhopal_Disaster

and Love Canal

http://www.epa.gov/history/topics/lovecanal/01.htm

and all those SUVs belching all of that CO2.

• Members

Originally posted by PolyFmorf

The Chinese government can kiss my retired U.S. Army Ranger ass!

If 1.3 billion Chinese lined up single file to do so, the line would go around the world at the equator 14 times.

At 5 seconds per kiss, it would take 206 years for each to get their turn.

(Do the math.) :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by jerry_picker

If 1.3 billion Chinese lined up single file to do so, the line would go around the world at the equator 14 times.

At 5 seconds per kiss, it would take 206 years for each to get their turn.

(Do the math.)

:eek: Nice :idea:

• Members

no thanks

South Korea is not Communist, currently is pretty high up there as far as human rights goes, and has some level of enviromental protection.

• Members

In the end, they could wind up controlling the world's economy because they can make everything so cheap. Clothing, electronics, and everything else that goes with all of it. They won't buy anything but raw materials from the rest of the world and don't have the money to buy western goods. And they're having a hard time controlling 'piracy'. It's coming! The sleeping dragon is waking up! The "New World Order" could be a scary thing.

Stay in school and learn how to become something other than a manufacturing factory employee. That stuff is all being farmed out.

While thousands of GM employees are being laid off in Canada, we're importing Chevy's and Pontiacs from Asia.

I'm almost afraid of the future.:eek:

• Members

Originally posted by BrokenRomeo

They're going to send back all of that scrap metal we sell them as bombs and other assorted weapons some day...no joke.

You may be right. My theory (or hope) is that, as our economies get more entertwined there will be less of a likelyhood that any hostilities will arise. China owns a huge amount of US debt, if anything happens to us, it will send a big ripple through their economy. If there is any emotion more powerful than hate it is greed.

• Members

Originally posted by pennypusher

in another 50 years, we will all probably be saying "God Bless China" as we salute their flag and head off to work in the fortune cookie factory every morning.

China is a sleeping giant.

One we need to be weary of.

The Bear

Archived