Satriani's New Album!

digitalox

• Members
Originally posted by -Bong-

Just him & a drummer. And he's playing keys as well.

With any luck, it will be another techno album. "Engines of Creation" kicked ass.
:cool:

Though I realize I'm in the minority with that assessment.

There's an article about it in this month's GP. He says he wanted to capture the vibe of the 60s psychedelia that got him into guitar, but that's it's not a psychedelic record.

I guess it's got some psychedelic vibe, but without being a complete deviation from typical Satch.

• Members
Originally posted by guitar_played

There's an article about it in this month's GP. He says he wanted to capture the vibe of the 60s psychedelia that got him into guitar, but that's it's not a psychedelic record.

I guess it's got some psychedelic vibe, but without being a complete deviation from typical Satch.

Sounds tasty. :)

Hope its better than "Is there Love in Space".

• Members

Track 1. WAHWAHWAH---wah WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! (whammy pedal)

track 2. DUHDUHDUH wah weeeEEEEEEEEHHHHH

track 3. wahooo wahooo waaahhhreooowahh.. GWWAAAHH WEEEE!!!!!

track 4. dundun dun dun un dnanananan guh dahnuh nahhhhh WAAAHHHH WEEEEEEEEH!!!!

track 5. washooowahoooweeee oooooOOOOwWAAAAAAHHH WEEEEEEE!!!!!!

you get the point... Joe hasnt put out a record that has sounded any diffrent the last 5 or so records... I might be wrong.. but his greatest record ever has to be "FLying in a blue dream" call me stupid.. but im sure theres others out there that are soooooooo tired of hearing a record full of WHAMMY!!!...lol dear lord... granted yes hes had some good songs on recent releases but you could probably make one record with the "good ones" hes done since "flying"

• Members
Originally posted by -Bong-

Just him & a drummer. And he's playing keys as well.

"Engines of Creation" kicked ass.
:cool:

Though I realize I'm in the minority with that assessment.

Count me in.

As much as I dig the last 2 studio discs, it's the left-of-center ones that get the most airtime here.

Like this one, as well as Engines:

Joe_Satriani.jpg

Archived