Series A guitars

Alfred

• Members

Hey, i was just wondering if any of you own or have even heard of series A guitars. Their is one in my local store for sale. Its am ES 335 copy with a duncan in the bridge and the correct gibson headstock. It plays amazingly and its only $250. I cant find any information on them and im not even sure where its made. Any one got info?

• Members

No not Series 10

There was/is a company and it's called Series A.

My first guitar actually!

It was $125 CND 20 years ago. It was awesome quality for the buck. I wish I still had it. It had great tone and feel. It was way better than guitars I later bought for $500 and $800 respectively at the time!

• Members

Well...asain import mostly in Canada made in Korea. The wood is so-so ( the ones I've tried was jackson copies made of cheap basswood) I remember they had VERY poor electronic. Indeed I used to get all short of electrical shocks when playing with my buddy Serie A. i can find them dirt cheap ( around 150 CN) all the time here. They are starter instruments. Pickups were pretty poor to what I remember. the rule with chepa azn copies. if it feels good et sound good...buy it!

Archived