solid Mahogany or Maple top...Agile

djchase7

• Members
Originally posted by djchase7

I've been here longer then you...and didn't give a shit when they reduced my post count along with everyone else a while back. Dose it matter in life, how many post you've made? Why don't you go away?
;)

No it doesn't matter. You being such a twit on the other hand...

Veneer is plastic. Wood is wood. The act of "veneering" is what you have discribed.

• Members

Basically I just want a guitar made of wood without a plastic top (some call it a veneer others call it worthless shit)

It's not plastic.

Whether you want it or not is a whole other question.

:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by jrfan

No, just showing your ignorance.
:)

what is your damage? do you feel a need to point out flaws in others to make yourself feel better about life? get over it. I know that I can't spell well, but i fail to see how that makes me ignorant. maybe illiterate is the word your looking for?:cry:

• Members

what is your damage? do you feel a need to point out flaws in others to make yourself feel better about life? get over it. I know that I can't spell well, but i fail to see how that makes me ignorant. maybe illiterate is the word your looking for?
:cry:

Your ignorance is this. Many forum members including myself were posting answers to your questions and then you respond in a totally hostile way.

By the way, the first letter of the first word in a sentence should be capitalized.

I guess you're right, you are illiterate.:)

• Members

This kind of crap makes you people look like 4 year olds in a daycare center.....grow up!!!!!!....this is a chat room...a place to ask questions, get ideas, learn and have fun and who cares what the typing, spelling or punctuation is like.

• Members

Originally posted by spadoctor

This kind of crap makes you people look like 4 year olds in a daycare center.....grow up!!!!!!....this is a chat room...a place to ask questions, get ideas, learn and have fun and who cares what the typing, spelling or punctuation is like.

It's not a chat room; it's a message board.:)

Archived