Best Polish/Cleaner/Conditioner?

Uze Soap

• Members

meguires "mist and wipe" detailer spray and some super soft diapers or well worn in washclothes.. thats all I use.. no scratches .. no anything.. just a nice clean polished finish.. on all 11 of my guitars... it works great too for cleaning up a fretboard too....

• Members

Allrighty then. I've used Fender, Martin, Dunlop, Gibson ... etc. etc. All of them are pretty much the same thing.

My local shop turned me onto this the other day:

bottles.jpg

http://www.powerchord-usa.com/how_it_works.htm

This stuff is the BEST cleaner/polisher I have ever tried.

Let me tell you I was skeptical about it when they first tried to sell me on it. Especially when I had a bottle of Fender and Martin polish at home to use up.

But in the last couple of weeks here I broke down and bought some to try it out. It's amazing! All the surface pick scratches in my guitars are GONE! My high gloss finished will not take on fingerprints any more. But above all that, the white pick dust that used to collect in between my pickups ... won't collect anymore. It just doesn't even stick to the guitar.

Try some of this stuff. You won't be dissapointed!

--Phrostbit

• Members

Originally posted by Phrostbit

Follow the link I posted to "how's it work". It's totally not petroleum based, I know that much. The rest is on their page.

--Phrostbit

it doesn't say...just some high tech mumbo jumbo marketing stuff about micro particles and such.

• Members

Originally posted by k4df4l

it doesn't say...just some high tech mumbo jumbo marketing stuff about micro particles and such.

Yeah ... just says it's a secret formula. Well, this stuff is the best. Just try it, you'll see.

--Phrostbit

• Members

Originally posted by Phrostbit

Yeah ... just says it's a secret formula. Well, this stuff is the best. Just try it, you'll see.

--Phrostbit

if I were not satisfied with my current preps, I would investigate further.

Archived