Well Im finally gonna try an Agile out

Devinstation

• Members

me? i'm hoping that the email we rondo customers got about 'liquidating' and stuff means a buncha inventory is coming sometime kinda soon - maybe some more colors, too? ah well. i'm not afflicted with the burning need to have anything right now, anyway.

• Members

Originally posted by tbx

me? i'm hoping that the email we rondo customers got about 'liquidating' and stuff means a buncha inventory is coming sometime kinda soon - maybe some more colors, too? ah well. i'm not afflicted with the burning need to have anything right now, anyway.

Those emails are nothing more than the rondomusic.net "New Items and Specials" page

With just a few exceptions it hasn't changed much over the last month - 6 weeks. beleive me, I check it 5 or more times a day, the compulisve-obsessive POS that I am.

• Members

yeah, me too - obsessive about checking in. but since stock has tended to do nothing but dwindle, i'm hoping he's looking for a shipment to come or something.

don't harsh by buzz by explaining why my hope may be totally vain, okay? letta brother hope, when hope's all i got.

• Members

Originally posted by Paul Marshall

You guys get pretty riled up about Agiles, the Kia/Hyundia of guitars

More like the Toyota. How's your Ford holding up?

I just picked up one of those Agile Juniors in natural finish (I hate TV yellow) It was pretty much flawless in build quality. The middle and neck position pickups sound best. The bridge P-90 sounds a little thin but usable. I paid 249.00 for it and immediately after I got it, the price dropped. Anyway I still got a great deal I think. The mahogany body is supposed to be 3 piece but I can't find a seam through the finish anywhere. I recommend the Harm-1 also.

A bit lighter in weight and cooler looks.

• Members
Originally posted by guitarcapo

More like the Toyota. How's your Ford holding up?

I just picked up one of those Agile Juniors in natural finish (I hate TV yellow) It was pretty much flawless in build quality. The middle and neck position pickups sound best. The bridge P-90 sounds a little thin but usable. I paid 249.00 for it and immediately after I got it, the price dropped. Anyway I still got a great deal I think. The mahogany body is supposed to be 3 piece but I can't find a seam through the finish anywhere. I recommend the Harm-1 also.

A bit lighter in weight and cooler looks.

I drive a BMW and play a Gibson Les Paul.

Get some class else enjoy your existence with the unwashed masses ;)

• Members

Get some class else enjoy your existence with the unwashed masses
;)

Good for you. Seriously. But should we be impressed, jealous or just assume you like to look down on people who don't share your good fortune?

EDIT:

Oops, almost forgot....

;)

• Members

;)

I've read enough of your snide bull{censored} the last couple of days to realize that you have no idea what class is (notice the absence of a smiley face, no wink or anything)

• Members

;)

I just want you to know, that we all truthfully and honestly hate you. We do NOT just hate you a little bit, we hate you a lot. We hate your "girlfriend" too, because any "smoking hot" chick that would date your arrogant and pretentious ass must be just as bad.

• Members

;)

Marshall I hate to inform you that your hat looks like a large penis. Whats that? Your not wearing a hat?

• Members

Originally posted by Devinstation

I just want you to know, that we all truthfully and honestly hate you. We do NOT just hate you a little bit, we hate you a lot. We hate your "girlfriend" too, because any "smoking hot" chick that would date your arrogant and pretentious ass must be just as bad.

Smoking hot = friction from his father's dick burning up her dry twat

Archived