Refound effect love.. AM & VE Suite's

• Members

So i have been talking up the am-suite plugs for some time now. But i hadn't really played with the VE-suite. I over looked them thinking oh i don't need another chorus, delay, or filter. I was to caught up in the AM stuff. So i finally thought i'd give them a shot. wow i bought them right away.. They are deceivingly powerful and creative. nevermind the best sounding effects of there type i've used. there every rich chorus, tremolo, tape delay (oh how i love saturated delays) , artificial verb (the spring verb is to kill for) & modulated filter i could want. I've been using others and getting by for years but i forgot what i really wanted until i played with these again. The way the modulation can be applied to almost all of the parameters is way to fun.

I have to say for you money the amount of actual processing capability you get with both the AM & VE suites is just amazing. It could cover just about all my compression, distortion, saturation, and effect needs alone. My vain side also loves the beat up decrepit & sleek look of the interfaces.

http://www.samplitude.com/eng/vst/uebersicht.html

amtrack.jpg

amphibia.jpg

ampulse.jpg

corvex.jpg

ecox.jpg

filtox.jpg

Archived