What Is The Most Expensive Guitar On The Market??

T.DEY

• Members

Originally posted by Bruce Bennett

It's available to anyone ..... Anyone WITH the cash that is...
:D

So far,

All the guitars mentioned in this thread are way beyond what MOST musicians can afford...

Whats the purpose of this thread anyways?

all it does is remind me that I can't even afford to purchase one of MY OWN guitars!

Sorry SKYNETRP, I wasn't on the board when you posted.

The guitar should be listed as having a 150,000.00 price tag.

you should be able to find it pretty easy.

I can go in the "vault" but I can't get into the "Kings Collection" of the Private Vault. only some of the models are shown.

I was in the Kings Vault when I asked what to pull out of there. I will go back and look and pull it later.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by SKYNETRP

I had the top done in an Amber burst....but it is an all hand stained burst instead of a painted burst. It makes it a much deeper 3D feel, and the flames look like they are 3 inches deep....you can lose your car keys in there.........LOL. I love it. I had to pay $200 for that piece of flame maple, but it was WELL worth it, don't ya think??

Then I had it shot with clear coat Nitro. The Korina back is a faded cheryish brown finish in Nitro that matches the Amber nicely, The Paduak neck almost matches the back perfectly with it's redish brown tint too...........perfect.

Here's a close up of the top, this picture does not do this top justice, it is MUCH deeper in person:

See how the stain soaked down into the wood so it looks like the dark parts are way down in the flames??

01LP0003.jpg

That's sweet bro, I think $200 is a bargain for a top this nice. Most companies and custom shops seem to charge twice that atleast. Enjoy it, looks like a keeper for sure :D .

• Members

I got to the Warrior private vault; I haven't found any $100,000.00 guitars or anything but I did find quite a lame guitar for $7,700 :

http://www.warriorartgallery.com/portfolios/vault5/croc.htm

Croc skin top anyone? :freak: :freak: :freak:

Pretty much all their other private stock-ey guitars have something to do with Jesus or the Bible or some Christian reference. Weird.

• Members

Originally posted by guitar_face

I got to the Warrior private vault; I haven't found any $100,000.00 guitars or anything but I did find quite a lame guitar for $7,700 :

Croc skin top anyone?
:freak:

Pretty much all their other private stock-ey guitars have something to do with Jesus or the Bible or some Christian reference. Weird.

ESP has a sig guitar made of snake skin..really cool:thu:

• Members

Croc skin top anyone?

I thought you needed a pass to get in there? I'm clicking around it just fine, or have i missed something?

• Members

Originally posted by TheDarxide

I thought you needed a pass to get in there? I'm clicking around it just fine, or have i missed something?

Yeah, that's what I heard on this thread, but I just looked it up on yahoo and there it was.

• Members

Originally posted by TheDarxide

go to their website and click on their private vault..there it will ask you for a code:(

• Members

Thanks for showing me what I was doing wrong.

I did find the 100,000.00 dollar Acoustic under "Prototypes"

but the guitar I was thinking of has been "Aquired"

it was 150,000.00 and came with 3 cases, including one that was a giant gold guilded "picture frame" case with temparture and humidity controls... like a giant shadow box.

you know whats scary, is that many of the guitars I remembered, now say "aquired"

:eek:

• Members

Croc skin top anyone?

Oh Man Yeah!!! Matches my Pops wallett!

• Members

Originally posted by supercow3

go to their website and click on their private vault..there it will ask you for a code:(

I clicked on their Private Vault and they didn't ask me for dick....................what's up???

• Members

HERE YA GO....$100,000.00 for an Acoustic??

front.jpg

$20,000.00:

front.jpg

front.jpg

front.jpg

Check out the flame maple pickup rings and the flame maple pickups........the bobins of the pickups are actually made of flame maple......kewl:

front.jpg

front.jpg

$18,300.00:

front.jpg

$18,300.00:

front.jpg

• Members

Thanks
:)
. Looks alright, is that real python? because that croc top Warrior was real.

Imo a stupid stupid waste of life if it is, tonal properties of skin? Hmm.

What if the snake died of natural causes..or it was rear for its skin:o

Archived