she plays black metal better then you

voneville

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

are they throwing up? it dosn't sound nice while I'm eating something....

Oh wait... I heard of this band before, they're called "The Musically Retarded"

Also known as "The Musically Challenged"

or my favorite "The Retards"

favorite post in it "Hope you get that demon out soon..."

• Members

Originally posted by yjsays

are they throwing up?

This reminds me of a "Judge Judy" episode where a female 20-something death metal fan sued the singer of the death metal band for vomiting on her during one of the songs.

The singer stated is was part of his stage act. Judge Judy gave him an earful!

• Members

Strange how the crowds vary from forum to forum... in the amp forum this would have been enjoyed instead of criticized and "ew, that's not even music!" Guess all the metalheads chat there and the ol' fogeys hang out here...
Now I thought that was quite impressive. Those of you that can't tolerate extreme metal atleast can't deny that the drummer has excellent control.

The lot of you are being very closed minded. Realise that music is subjective and that just because you find something displeasing, it doesn't mean it isn't music, it means you don't agree with it.

• Members

Lol, excellent control of what, 5 different cymbals?

Dont get me wrong, im 17 and i consider myself a metalhead, but that was really gay. The whole 'Black Metal' genre is kinda retarded.

Honestly, how do you play something like that? Strum one power chord as fast as you can and make puke sounds into the mike? Write some lyrics, ffs. :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by flatfacerincone

Lol, excellent control of what, 5 different cymbals?

Dont get me wrong, im 17 and i consider myself a metalhead, but that was really gay. The whole 'Black Metal' genre is kinda retarded.

Honestly, how do you play something like that? Strum one power chord as fast as you can and make puke sounds into the mike? Write some lyrics, ffs.
:freak:

It's funny when metalheads bash other kinds of metal.

• Members

Strange how the crowds vary from forum to forum... in the amp forum this would have been enjoyed instead of criticized and "ew, that's not even music!" Guess all the metalheads chat there and the ol' fogeys hang out here...

Now I thought that was quite impressive. Those of you that can't tolerate extreme metal atleast can't deny that the drummer has excellent control.

The lot of you are being very closed minded. Realise that music is subjective and that just because you find something displeasing, it doesn't mean it isn't music, it means you don't agree with it.

Your opinion is wrong

• Members

Originally posted by Unstrung

The lot of you are being very closed minded.
Realise that music is subjective and that just because you find something displeasing, it doesn't mean it isn't music, it means you don't agree with it.

HAHAh you're kidding right? the most metal they get in ther is KSE. its a joke. and i too enjoy the more extreme types of metal, but this was yucky. give me Death any day.

• Members

Originally posted by EvilThatMenDo

HAHAh you're kidding right? the most metal they get in ther is KSE. its a joke. and i too enjoy the more extreme types of metal, but this was yucky. give me Death any day.

Ahh you'd be surprised... for some reason there is a lot of love for bands like KSE, I think because of their tone, but if you ask who likes bands like Krisiun or Hate Eternal or whatever tons of people will post.

Archived