STRATS! : Rockinger vs LiteAsh vs DLX MIM vs JV vs MIJ

math2014

• Members

Hi all,

Ok straight to the point.

1. Rockinger Strat kit (assembled) 520eu delivered (steel block tremolo...good specs/quality)

2. MIJ 68RI or 62RI Fender Strat, Steel Block , Texas Special PUs, 850eu.

3. MIK Lite Ash Strat Fender ...you know this... 520eu

4. MIM Dlx Players strat Ash..again you know... 650eu

5. MIM JV strat... same as above...you know... 700eu

I am wondering.. which one of these strats is the better one... based on YOUR experiences. Obviously i will search shops and try out as many as possible before a final decision, but i would like your input.

Yannis

• Members

if you had the choice of playing them and making sure you find a good one i would say lite ash no hesitation, but they are really hit and miss so i say if you have to order without playing go for the JV strat

the reason i say that is i found one (lite ash) thats rivaled all but the best 3 american strats ive had in the past. but ive played quite a few to see how similar each model is to the next and alot of them felt nothing like mine and had terrible fretwork. but if you can hunt yourself there are still good ones out there, ive came across a few

as far as the JV every one ive played has been consistantly sweet

• Members

Originally posted by fishfartz

if you had the choice of playing them and making sure you find a good one i would say lite ash no hesitation, but they are really hit and miss so i say if you have to order without playing go for the JV strat

the reason i say that is i found one (lite ash) thats rivaled all but the best 3 american strats ive had in the past. but ive played quite a few to see how similar each model is to the next and alot of them felt nothing like mine and had terrible fretwork. but if you can hunt yourself there are still good ones out there, ive came across a few

as far as the JV every one ive played has been consistantly sweet

good to know man and thank you for your input.

What should i look for in the Lite ash, apart from obvious stuff like frets/finish.

What do you think about the Japanese fenders?

Archived