Help Brian Get His Les Paul!

Jokoker

• Members
Originally posted by cristiri

people waste their time. I made that site for his family and friends who wanted to help. He earned over $1500, and we helped with the rest, so he now has the guitar. He's 15, and that pic was taken over a year ago. His hair is a lot longer now, not that I see why that matters to any of those of you who are haters.

Now that he has the guitar, I'll be changing it to help him get his amp. This site was made by me without his knowledge as I said before, for the people that know and love him.

You can insult him all you want, but he has real talent and he'll go far.

Written by Brian's Mom.

Hey Mom are you hot? Maybe you could sell some nude photos of yourself instead of online begging.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

people waste their time. I made that site for his family and friends who wanted to help. He earned over $1500, and we helped with the rest, so he now has the guitar. He's 15, and that pic was taken over a year ago. His hair is a lot longer now, not that I see why that matters to any of those of you who are haters.

Now that he has the guitar, I'll be changing it to help him get his amp. This site was made by me without his knowledge as I said before, for the people that know and love him.

Written by Brian's Mom.

{censored} YOU AND YOUR {censored}ING KID

• Members

Written by Brian's Mom.

shut the f**k up, your kid is a spoiled little brat that will never appreciate the guitar cuz mommy got it for him. i feel sorry for you and him. why the hell did you feel it important to come on this forum and explain your sick little self anyway? just leave would ya? and if that is true how did you even find out about this site? i think your just a scam artist, akin to one who tells people thier baby is sick and scaming the cash!:evil::mad::evil::mad::evil::mad::evil::mad:

• Members

Originally posted by No Soul

Sadly, I'm only hot to those over 40...so that wouldn't work.E

Just joking, God! Some of you guys just sound jealous and hateful. Stop worrying about what other people are doing, and you'll get a lot farther ahead in life!

• Members

Just joking, God! Some of you guys just sound jealous and hateful. Stop worrying about what other people are doing, and you'll get a lot farther ahead in life!

practice what you preach retard,
youre the one who made a {censored}ing handle just to troll.
:rolleyes:

• Members

Written by Brian's Mom.

Well...looks like I'm off to Canada....anyone else there and could give me some good aprtment tips?

By the way...whether it is "brian's mom" or not

BRIAN SUCKS MY WEANIE

• Members

Originally posted by Cooley

Well...looks like I'm off to Canada....anyone else there and could give me some good aprtment tips?

By the way...whether it is "brian's mom" or not

BRIAN SUCKS MY WEANIE

Im gonna start a website for you

"help Cooley move to Canada"

• Members

people waste their time. I made that site for his family and friends who wanted to help. He earned over $1500, and we helped with the rest, so he now has the guitar.

Family and friends huh? That explains why it was on craigslist. :rolleyes: You did NOT state ANY of this information, on the original site. This shows that you scammity scam scammers are/were trying to milk all you could from us poor poor POOR innocents. :cry: Do not hurt the innocents.

He's 15, and that pic was taken over a year ago. His hair is a lot longer now, not that I see why that matters to any of those of you who are haters.

hairgm4.jpg

What happened to the surprise? :rolleyes:

Like Mr. Farr, get it? Mr. Farr! I'm gonna go smoke a cigar...

• Members

Written by Brian's Mom.

Yeah straight to {censored}in McDonalds where his work ethic will take him all the way to assistant manager. You're a {censored}ty {censored}in parent and your son is a douche.

• Members

we are living in a world where 20/20 shows him a dirty looking guy that stands on the street corner all day with a sign that says "Please help" and folks give this guy money all day long and then at 6:00 Pm,
the guy leaves and is followed by camera to a parking lot around the corner, where he gets into a jaguar and drives away.

they later caught up to him and asked him how much money he gets this way and he replys about 200.00 per day.

Thats 3 times whay I make.:eek:

the Lord God said" ask and you shall recieve"

so this kid is putting that to work...

I'm still loopy :freak: over that one red paper clip guy.

• Members
Originally posted by Bruce Bennett

we are living in a world where 20/20 shows him a dirty looking guy that stands on the street corner all day with a sign that says "Please help" and folks give this guy money all day long and then at 6:00 Pm,

the guy leaves and is followed by camera to a parking lot around the corner, where he gets into a jaguar and drives away.

they later caught up to him and asked him how much money he gets this way and he replys about 200.00 per day.

Thats 3 times whay I make.
:eek:

the Lord God said" ask and you shall recieve"

so this kid is putting that to work...

I'm still loopy
:freak:
over that one red paper clip guy.

I make over $200 per day and don't get no Jag....:(

I guess he saves on clothes or something....:D

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

I make over $200 per day and don't get no Jag....
:(

I guess he saves on clothes or something....
:D

must be cuz "parts unknown" is a high rent district.

:D

seriously, if I made a 1K per week, I could own a jag easy.

of course down here, rent is like 350 month for a 3 BR 2 Ba house. unless you want to live inside the city... which is just stupid. :rolleyes:

;):D:cool:

Archived