Help Brian Get His Les Paul!

Jokoker

• Members

brian.jpg

"Those who contribute $10 or more will receive an automatic membership to the fan club when the band gets started. See special pics, and send questions to Brian."

"Those who contribute $20 or more will receive the password to a special section where you can hear recordings of their rehearsals and see even more pics and videos. (You'll love the baby pics!)"

Do these things actually work?

I don't want to flame the guy. I mean, it'll be cool if he actually gets people to help out, but c'mon. :rolleyes:

Link:

http://briansguitar.com/

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Jokoker

Do these things actually work?

the ones to target would be grandkidless grandmas and grandpas. 'for only $10 a day you can adopt little brian and bring him the joy that only a loving grandparent can'

• Members

Help Steve get a Firebird V:

For $100, you will get a personal e-mail from me, thanking you for your $100. Once I have collected from 18 people, I will send you a picture of me with the guitar you helped me get. I will be holding a sign that reads "SUCKER".

Everytime I see that picture, I want to hit that kid and I am not normally a violent person.

• Members

what a {censored}ing dickhead

when I was in highschool I know somebody who did something

pretty similar.

{censored} him and anybody that gives a {censored}ing red cent to him.

of all the things you could contribute your money to

thats probably one of the most idiotic things there is.

• Members

Originally posted by BigBone

I sent them the link to Rondo as a donation.

Good idea! :D

An Agile is more than enough to get the band started. I don't see why the lack of a Gibson Les Paul is holding them back. Heck, at least have Brian put out clips to see if he even deserves something that expensive, or to at least show people the talent they are paying for.

• Members

Originally posted by fanuvbrak

Help Steve get a Firebird V:

For $100, you will get a personal e-mail from me, thanking you for your $100. Once I have collected from 18 people, I will send you a picture of me with the guitar you helped me get. I will be holding a sign that reads "SUCKER".

Everytime I see that picture, I want to hit that kid and I am not normally a violent person.

Don't forget to autograph the picture for your legions of loyal fans:freak:

Archived