Shredding on an Acoustic

quicksilver544

• Members

I've never understood shredding on an acoustic... It's like taking a nissan altima offroading... sure it could work but its much better on the road like it was designed for.

...Either way it is pretty impressive... wish I could watch the vid but I'm at work

• Members

I saw Marc Seal in person last month at a conference in CA. Great player and yes he played it all on a T5 (just like the video). These are absolutely great hybrid guitars (or as I like to think of them: Acoustic Guitars for Electric Guitar Players). I just had mine set up and it plays great. I highly recommend 'em if you can afford them. While at the conference I met Bob Taylor himself... heck of a nice guy.

BobTaylor_Me.jpg

T5_Body.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by mmcquain

I saw Marc Seal in person last month at a conference in CA. Great player and yes he played it all on a T5 (just like the video). These are absolutely great hybrid guitars (or as I like to think of them: Acoustic Guitars for Electric Guitar Players). I just had mine set up and it plays great. I highly recommend 'em if you can afford them. While at the conference I met Bob Taylor himself... heck of a nice guy.

BobTaylor_Me.jpg

T5_Body.jpg

If we can afford them? Jeez, how much we talkin' about here? Marc is a paid endorser for Taylor I believe. Not that there's anything wrong with that. From the other video's on Taylor TV Bob does seem like a really nice guy -

Archived