Guitar Repair, Modifications???

burton4snow

• Members
Originally posted by Prages

It depends on what you want to do. There are books out there, but if you'll just be more specific with what you want to accomplish, you'll get plenty of free advice from the local know-it-alls here.
:thu:

What are you trying to say?:rolleyes::D

If yu want to fix and set up guitars get the book. If you have a problem you need help with just ask.

• Members

It is a Squier Mini Strat that I am looking at. And from the reveiws on it most people have said it has problems with not staying in tune and the pickups sound flat. It is going to be a travel guitar and I just want to mess around with trying to modify just for the knowledge.

What does intonation involve

• Members

Originally posted by burton4snow

It is a Squier Mini Strat that I am looking at. And from the reveiws on it most people have said it has problems with not staying in tune and the pickups sound flat. It is going to be a travel guitar and I just want to mess around with trying to modify just for the knowledge.

What does intonation involve

Intonatin involves the string length. The tuning issues are prolly the cheep plastic nut and even cheaper tuning pegs. Keep everything lubed and if it's only going to be a travel guitar...the weather changes are going to make you tune every time you pull it out any ways.

• Members

Originally posted by burton4snow

STAY AWAY FROM THAT GUITAR. I did buy one for my kid and it really sucks. Cannot get the intonation set and will not stay in tune for a minute. By far the worst guitar I have ever owned or played.....

Archived