Guitarmook!!!

jjpistols

• Members

not sure if you've done this, but I am formally requesting some photos of your collection

I was listening to your band the other day online, and looking at the guitars in your photos - you got some cool ones, the V Tele, the Bigsby, the Waylon 51 - is that Eastwood yours too?

I want to see more pics and more guitars :D

liked the songs, too BTW :wave:

• Members

You've prolly seen most of the cool pics, jj...

I have 2 eastwoods, one is a white 'gretschy' thing, and the other is a goldtop firebird...

Since you're local, we should get together sometime and crack a couple c-c-cold ones...

Here's a pic, or two, though...

DSCF0393.jpg

DSCF0405.jpg

DSCF0403.jpg

DSCF0395.jpg

DSCF0392.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by BootRoots

Dude....what is the story with that BIGSBY!? I didn't know anyone did a reissue. Or is that a custom 1 off type thing. Love your stuff. You play metal right?
:D

The Fred Gretsch company owns the 'Bigsby' name, and made (may still be making) a few of those. Mine's from 2004, and was kinda hard to find.

• Members

who did the pinstriping and leatherwork?

what part of town you in? I'm right by campus - behind Posse East

I really want a Waylon Jennings Tele someday :love:

we should do an HC-ATX get together - with kwsher and Paulster and Franko and anyone else - we could get drunk and then all go to Guitar Center and act so damn superior to the salesguys ;)

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

who did the pinstriping and leatherwork?

what part of town you in? I'm right by campus - behind Posse East

I really want a Waylon Jennings Tele someday
:love:

we should do an HC-ATX get together - with kwsher and Paulster and Franko and anyone else - we could get drunk and then all go to Guitar Center and act so damn superior to the salesguys
;)

Leather work was www.layli.net

Pinstriping was a cycle-shop near S. Congress and Ben White.

I live just south of the river, near 35 - Travis Heights.

I bump into Paulster every now and then around town, and have been planning on having a small gathering when it's not so DAMN HOT!!!

• Members

Originally posted by stanfield

first time i've seen your pics mook, i like em all but that black tele has a lot of character and the gold-top hollowbody is very nice too. my two favs.

the tele must be your first, or oldest?

That black tele is a relic, and not even a Fender product. Pine body, FAT maple neck, fralins, etc... I traded a 'project' 70s LP Special for it - it's about a year old. The amp it's leaning against is a gen-yoo-wine 53 Deluxe - they sound great together.

• Members

Originally posted by guitarmook

Leather work was
www.layli.net

Pinstriping was a cycle-shop near S. Congress and Ben White.

I live just south of the river, near 35 - Travis Heights.

I bump into Paulster every now and then around town, and have been planning on having a small gathering when it's not so DAMN HOT!!!

yeah - he's an alright guy, you know, considerin' he ain't a Texas boy and all ;) he sure do got a big truck

I met Franko and Lawboy (in town briefly) at The Tavern a couple nights ago for a few -- no guitars were present

Archived