When the wife lays down the law!

Mike Sr.

• Members

Originally posted by Mike Sr.

How high is your attic ceiling. I have a good size attic myself and your ceiling doesn't look that high so it's giving me ideas.

The flat part is about 6' 10". It slopes down to about 4' on one side and 5' on the other.

Only occasionally do I bump my head on the sides. :D

• Members

Prages, that studio is sweet. Do you have to worry about temperature extremes up there?

I like the metal shelving, but I'd go nuts having to get the cases down, get the guitar out, put the case away, then do it all over when I'm done. But then I only have 3 guitars and only play 2.

• Members

Originally posted by hare.29

Prages, that studio is sweet. Do you have to worry about temperature extremes up there?

I insulated it really well, and the room is tied in to the central air and heat. As long as the heat pump is working, it stays really nice up there. Now, a few weeks ago the A/C went out, and for the week or so that it took to get the A/C fixed it was unbearable up there.

• Members

Originally posted by cincy_cosmo

I've been thinking of doing the attack/studio thing. My only issue right now is that the only access to the attack is through an 18 inch square panel in my daughter's room. Soon as I figure out the access though, it to Lowe's and beyond!

attack your daughter's room and post a garrison! :D

Archived