Fenders suck!

Mercer

• Members

Originally posted by Mercer

I was at a store, and I played a Fender, and I didn't like it, because it wasn't like another guitar I had played, and I did like. And I didn't like it, and It caught fire because Fender is the devil, and G&L and Musicman are too, and Fender sucks.

(I don't really think this at all, I like Fenders, I just want to read the replies.
:mad:
)

i disagree.

• Members

Fenders are awesome.....they are like the greatest guitars in the world and you are an idiot for not liking them. I can't believe you think they are the devil. I mean that really offends me on a religious basis. Fenders are the baddest ass guitars made....single coils are like so awesome. Stratocasters make a lump in my pants. Your an idiot, and are stupid, and you smell funny. You probably spend your nights alone because anyone who doesn't like fenders surely must be a recluse, chronic masturbator with no social skills. Have fun being smelly, while your jerking off, by yourself, you non Fender liking asshat.

• Members

Just finished playing mine. {censored}! They do suck! I decided to take all 4 back and the bone smuggler at GC wouldn't give me a cash refund. Bastards! {censored}!

Anything that looks like a Fender sucks too.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by gotboostvr

jeeze, I didn't expect the spanish inquistion!

^ nobody ever does

Originally posted by hollowbox

Fenders are awesome.....they are like the greatest guitars in the world and you are an idiot for not liking them. I can't believe you think they are the devil. I mean that really offends me on a religious basis. Fenders are the baddest ass guitars made....single coils are awesome. Stratocasters make a lump in my pants. Your an idiot, and are stupid, and you smell funny. You probably spend your nights alone because anyone who doesn't like fenders surely must be a recluse, chronic masturbator with no social skills. Have fun being smelly, while your jerking off, by yourself, you non Fender liking asshat.

I didn't mean to offend you religiously, and this entire thread was a joke, so . . . sorry I'll try not to be smelly:D

• Members

^ nobody ever does

I didn't mean to offend you religiously, and this entire thread was a joke, so . . . sorry I'll try not to be smelly:D

I was kidding.....I'm 33 and haven't called somebody smelly with bad intent for at least two years.......besides......if I was serious I would have called you a pedophile....jeez....everybody knows that people who don't like Fenders are really pedophiles.

• Members

ok. I technically am a pedophile, since I date minors, but I don't think that counts since I AM a minor

I think your alright with the minor on minor action......but due to the fact your a minor your opinions will now be disregarded. :D

Archived