Why is it called wanking?

Johnstinkpants

• Members

Originally posted by jerry_picker

Both make you a legend in your own mind.

eh, but that doesn't quite work.

cuz when steve vai and tony macalpine do the "play eacothers guitar" thing whilst spinning around in circles, with their bodies right next to eachother, that makes them a legend in their minds.

but when two guys wank eachother, that just makes them gay :freak:

:D

• Members

i think of it that if you were hanging out with a bunch of guys and someone pulled out a guitar, plugged in anf turned up really loud and started wanking, people would leave the room and hate you. if you were hanging out with some guys, pulled down your pants and started beatin it, theyd leave the room and hate you.

• Members

Originally posted by pink freud

eh, but that doesn't quite work.

cuz when steve vai and tony macalpine do the "play eacothers guitar" thing whilst spinning around in circles, with their bodies right next to eachother, that makes them a legend in their minds.

but when two guys wank eachother, that just makes them gay
:freak:

vid?

• Members

my old Keyboardist always said that Guitars were nothing more than large phallic symbols anyway. and that guitarists always "looked" as it they were masturbating with it anyway.

( as in hand always rubbing up and down the neck)

Once I got so mad at him, that for spite.

I taped a package of mayo behind my headstock with a small slit cut in the end that was pointed toward the tip of the headstock,

and during a big solo, I "pretended" to masturbate the neck of my guitar, and then hit the mayo pack with my thumb..

and of course you get the rest :rolleyes:

the women in the audience loved it. I never saw so many ladies cracking up. :D

• Members

Originally posted by Bruce Bennett

Once I got so mad at him, that for spite.

I taped a package of mayo behind my headstock with a small slit cut in the end that was pointed toward the tip of the headstock,

and during a big solo, I "pretended" to masturbate the neck of my guitar, and then hit the mayo pack with my thumb..

and of course you get the rest
:rolleyes:

the women in the audience loved it. I never saw so many ladies cracking up.

roflmao

• Members

I think it also has to do with the fact that you do it alone (ok, not always, but not everyone is into that) and it generally has little to do with another person (or your band members - i.e. the song that they're playing), so it's like leaving the band and song behind and forgetting that they are there and getting self...absorbed... in your little wank.

Archived