Korean girl plays little wing, very nice

nightwatchman

• Members

Originally posted by nightwatchman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1OJc3Cg1c4

nw

It's been posted before. She spent a lot of time playing along with SRV, didn't she?

She also should stand up. No straps in Korea?

And do you think you could make your sig just a bit longer? People don't read anything over a few sentences - usually. Don't get me wrong - religion has it's place.

Definitely.

It's called church! :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Jokoker

That was great.
:thu:

Jimi Ray Halen - I'm not too sure (never been there), but I believe there may be guitar straps in Korea. If you think about it, they do play a big part in today's guitar making industry. Hope that helps.

No, I think that guitar strap manufacturing has been outsourced to some other foreign country...... let's see...... ummm...

what is it?.....

oh yeah, I remember

Utah!

:D

You know, you did make me think about something anyway.

Now that Korea, China, Indonesia, etc. are producing the most guitars nowadays, does this mean that they will also soon be producing the most guitarists soon also? Think about it.

Providing they can import straps from Utah, of course.

• Members

Originally posted by Jimi Ray Halen

No, I think that guitar strap manufacturing has been outsourced to some other foreign country...... let's see...... ummm...

what is it?.....

oh yeah, I remember

Utah!

:D

You know, you did make me think about something anyway.

Now that Korea, China, Indonesia, etc. are producing the most guitars nowadays, does this mean that they will also soon be producing the most guitarists soon also? Think about it.

Providing they can import straps from Utah, of course.

That would seem so, based on just China's population alone, it may already be true. It would also be interesting to know, how much is exported to the U.S./other countries and how much gets trucked to the local shops.

I wonder if those countries have their own equivalent of Gibsons, Fenders, Estebans, PRS, etc... that don't get much press outside of Asia. "Quality" guitar makers that are popular and/or consistent enough to have a decent following. Heh, I'm probably just bathing in my own ignorance. :p I'd love to browse through all the different culturally influenced guitar designs.

Guitar straps from Utah would probably be great! Finally, I would be able to marry multiple guitars on one strap. :D

By the way, I turned my "view signatures" option off a while back. I'm on dial-up and browsing is slow enough. :(

• Members

Originally posted by Jimi Ray Halen

It's been posted before. She spent a lot of time playing along with SRV, didn't she?

She also should stand up. No straps in Korea?

People who sit down and play piss me off. Some who stand up piss me off too. ;) No, this was kinda good in a cute way. I like her up-strokes especially. Funky.

Oh, and one other thing - make the chick in the grey dress sing, will ya? I'm just fool for her stockings, I believe. :rolleyes:

Archived