Cubase/Superior Drums2/EZ PLayer Pro - noob needs help

• Members

I have no problem recording and mixing with my system, but for some reason I cannot get any sound out of cubase when I try and use SD and EZPlayer as vst instruments. I know it must be a midi routing issue . . . although I think I've tried all possibilities . . . my lack of knowledge about midi and buses/routing is making it a chore to try and lay down some simple drum beats and create more complex drum tracks . . it should be easy so I feel a bit stoopid asking.

I don't have a midi device (keyboard) I just want to use EZ PLayer pro to create the drum tracks and sequence them together to form more complex drums.

I have been starting by creating a new project, then adding EZ PLayer Pro, then SD2 as VST instruments. Next I add a mid channel which someone else told me to do. I can open up SD2 and hit the drums manually and I hear the sound, but if I use ezplayer I get no sound . . .

Please help your midi-challenged friend here.

Thanks.:confused:

• Members

You have to route ez player as the input on the midi/instrument track. Output should be superior.

But if you go where you had to register superior (toontrack account) and get the latest upgrade to superior, they put a ez player type editor right inside superior.

• Members

I went to there site looking for EZPlayer Free..But its no there anymore. Have they killed the free version?? Or is It on the site somewhere. I logged in and there are demos in my download section but EZPlayer Free isnt there anymore.

• Members

I went to there site looking for EZPlayer Free..But its no there anymore. Have they killed the free version?? Or is It on the site somewhere. I logged in and there are demos in my download section but EZPlayer Free isnt there anymore.

Yeah they nixed that.

Archived