omgomgomgomgzomg JEFF BECK.

flatfacerincone

• Members

TOTALLY AND UTTERLY {censored}ING ROCKS.

That is all.

Actually, no its not. I finally got to see him tonight, and he {censored}ing blew me away. Good god, he was on fire. He played Becks Bolero, Nadia, 'cause weve ended as lovers, Scatterbrained, all of my favorites, and plenty of new tunes that ive never heard. He rocked on all of em. He even did a bealtes song, (the name eludes me right now,) andSomewhere over the Rainbow for an encore.

GO SEE HIM.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :thu: :thu: :love: :love: :love:

• Members
Originally posted by flatfacerincone

TOTALLY AND UTTERLY {censored}ING ROCKS.

That is all.

Actually, no its not. I finally got to see him tonight, and he {censored}ing blew me away. Good god, he was on fire. He played Becks Bolero, Nadia, 'cause weve ended as lovers, Scatterbrained, all of my favorites, and plenty of new tunes that ive never heard. He rocked on all of em. He even did a bealtes song, (the name eludes me right now,) andSomewhere over the Rainbow for an encore.

GO SEE HIM.

:eek:
:thu:
:thu:
:love:

A day in the life ?
You should get the c.d. Live at B.B.King's Lounge available from his web site.

• Members

I saw him in Oakland the other night. I posted prior to going to the show because I had a FREE TICKET to give away but nobody on here responded. How {censored}ing retarded is that? FREE entrance to a Jaff Beck show and NOBODY on HC was interested. Bizarre. :confused:

Yes, Roy Brooks is correct. NO ONE has the kinda of control Jeff has. It's really unbelievable how much feel he has. His tone is sick!:eek:

Archived