Hey Wedgehed! wrap yo big boobies round this!

jjpistols

• Members

Originally posted by RudeMood

Good thing you didn't pay $1,500 for yours wedgehed.
:freak:

And yours has a truss rod doesn't it? I guess you lucked out and got a super-deluxe model or something.

Mine is a H47 Stratotone. It's a hollowbody & has a 24 1/4" scale length.

Mine has a truss rod cover, so I'll assume I'll find a truss rod behind it if the need arises.

:)

Mine's sexier anyway!

P1000065.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by fretmonster

Yeah, but everybody knows all those old Harmonys, Silvertones and Guyatones suck.
;)

They should send them all to me for proper disposal.

fretmonster, I know you're a fan of these guitars. Have you ever owned a Harmony Silhouette? I'm gassing for one.

• Members

Originally posted by wedgehed II

Mine is a H47 Stratotone. It's a hollowbody & has a 24 1/4" scale length.

Mine has a truss rod cover, so I'll assume I'll find a truss rod behind it if the need arises.

Mine's sexier anyway!

P1000065.jpg

Yours is much sexier. :o

• Members

Originally posted by wedgehed II

They should send them all to me for proper disposal.

fretmonster, I know you're a fan of these guitars. Have you ever owned a Harmony Silhouette? I'm gassing for one.

Sho have. Mine had the Silvertone name on it though. That's the one I talked about in the other thread as being the one guitar I regret selling the most over the years. The body was solid Maple (did some touch-up - no {censored}) and it was about as loud as a stratatone unplugged (very resonant). Absolutely loved the big warm tone I got out of the neck pu and the bridge was surf city. Had a rollerbridge that stayed in tune with moderate trem use. The thing I didn't like about it was no fretmarkers (put some stickers along the top of the neck) and it was easy to knock the volume and tone controls right beneath the pickups (some I've seen are set up differently). So when I absolutely had to have another guitar and the wife said sell something first - that was the one to go. Sold it in the paper and let it go for just under $200, what a sap.:(

Archived