October SPAM Thread - I so enjoy terrorizing small children. It's a great gig.

The Eristic

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here I have a 1980 (Serial Number 80020059) Gibson E/2 Explorer (Just like the Lead Singer/Rhythm Guitarist of Coheed and Cambria). They only made these from 79-83.

This is definately a 26 Year old guitar it is not in Pristine Condition. Natural Nitro Finish. Some of the Finish is wearing off the back and there are dings here and there. But hey if you like the Relic thing it's done for you! I'm exaggerating, it's nowhere near a "relic" but I prefer to exaggerate the damage than not mention it enough. This is how I got it. From what I know I am the second owner. The tech that I had set it up and do all the upgrades to says it is a Walnut/Mahogany/Maple body with a Laminated 3 Piece Maple/Mahogany Neck. The Fingerboard is Ebony.

What Upgrades you ask: I put on a Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Set (JB is Zebra and the Jazz is Gold Cover), Gold Tonepros Locking Bridge, Gold Grover Mini Locking Tuners, New Bone But (old one was brass ick). All the electronics/pots are new as well because when I got it some idiot was using EMG pots with Dimarzio X2N in the bridge. I also had Dunlop Strap Locks put on it. The action is about medium, not too low, and not too high. Also I got a new pickguard b/w/b from www.terrapinguitars.com cut specifically for the guitar. I also have the old just plain black pickguard as well that I'll include. I have all of the hardware that came with it except for the nut and the original strap buttons. The Bridge and Saddle/Posts are original but I found out the tuners are aftermarket schallers.

I will include all of the hardware that came with it (as well as all hardware that is currently on it.) except for the Dimarzio X2N Bridge, and Seymour Duncan Invader Neck. If you buy the guitar I'll put both in for 30 bucks, otherwise 30 Dollars Seperately.

The guitar will come in a Gibson Hardshell Case with Pink Interior (which isn't in pristine condition either but not bad at all I will get pictures of it if someone PM's me.) I don't have much experience shipping guitars but I will have UPS or Fedex or whichever you prefer do it themselves. I will pack the hardshell case too to make sure it doesn't move around in the box.

Why am I selling it? Personally I love it, it has a beautiful hard rock sound in the bridge and a great bluesy sound in the neck.

But alas I'm a poor/flat broke college student. I can't afford to keep a guitar of this price around. I need to pay my family back for books, and I need new clothes that aren't almost 2 years old.

Without Further Ado here are pictures from the Guitar Store I bought it from, and pictures from my most recent gig the saturday before the last:

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l261/EverlostAsylum/

I bought it from www.guitarcity.biz for $980 + 65 Shipping. I have over 400 in new parts on it plus the setup from the tech.

I'm offering it here for 900 + Shipping (I'll pay for the packaging, you only pay for the shipping and I'll give you an exact quote before you send the money). Add the Dimarzio and Seymour Duncan it came with for an Extra 30. Or if anyone wants to buy them seperately for $30 each.

If anyone buys it by 4:30 PM Friday (est), Shipping is Free, and if anyone buys it after friday but before 4:30PM (est) Monday the Shipping won't be free but I'll include the Pickups for free if anyone hasn't bought them seperately. This is a little incentive because I need the money fast.

• Members

I need to loosen up a quick sale This ia a low serial number Tokai Read on

2003 Model made with solid mahogany neck solid mahogany body and quilted maple cap. This is a genuine Tokai and not one of the Dillion counterfiets that just a dude was selling out of his comic book store in Canada

Serial Number 0300359

03=Year 2003

00359= 359th model off the assembly line

A ton of stuff and priced to sell. I will work with non Ebay members as well

I can also export privately to Canada, Western Europe and Japan without customs fees

Also includes

1 Brand New PRS OEM Brown Case with keys and crushed velvet lining NICE!

1 Brand New Guardian Case 3 ply luan with keys/ and hangtags tags

1 Brand New Guitar Strap with Leather Ends

2 Brand New Instrument Cables

1 Brand New Set Dillion DR1500QX Strap Buttons with mounting screws

1 Brand New Set Gibson SG Faded Strap Buttons with mounting screws

1 Used Epiphone Excellente Acoustic Guitar Nut

1 Brand New Sets of Dillion DR1500QX Stoptail studs with mounting bushings

1 Brand New Set of Gibson SG Faded Stoptail studs with mounting bushings

1 Used Set of ESP Viper Stoptail studs

40 Brand New HP CD-Rs 52X in Case

Check it out and send a PM if you have any questions!

Steal this for $399 + Shipping for all of it! Price will soon go up $$$ once the market stabalizes on the 2003 Tokai PRS models vs the 2004-2006

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190036475695

51_3.JPG

3e_3.JPG

4b_3.JPG

• Members

Selling my peavey 5150 combo for 735 shipped. New tubes and rebiased professionally. Also casters included. Paypal add 3.5% or postal money orders. Couple of scuffs and tears. Nothing unmanageable.

Michael Kelly Hybrid for 475 shipped. +3.5% if paying by paypal or I accept postal money orders. Completely mint with Gig bag. Bought it 2 weeks ago. Trades only for acoustic electrics. Thanks!

Also my Carvin MTS on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110040128710

Pictures in my sig

• Members

Excellent, near mint condition Jackson JS30 Warrior with upgraded Bridge pickup (Duncan Design Invader). Shipping in orig box.

Too Much Metal for me, but great hot sound. Neck is flawless, plays extremely well.

$200 shipped CONUS, or may trade for a strat-type.

SEND PM

• Members

1994 G&l Legacy Black ( 3 bolt neck) with white pickguard for sale. In great condition. All stock from 1994 plays great just iam a Les Paul Guy.

P9230100.jpg

Here is a pic of it have more. Looking for a washburn Idol would trade for one has to be set neck model! Or looking to get $600 OBO.

• Members

Schecter Omen 7.

25.5" scale

Vol/Tone/Three way toggle

Condition- small chip through the paint on the radius of the body, right where your forearm rests, a couple of tiny nicks in the neck. Nothing major, just bumps and play wear.

Comes with a gig bag.

$260 shipped in the CONUS. Will trade for a PODxt (any; live, bean, or pro).

Sc3.jpg

Sc2.jpg

• Members

A couple guitars to sell, cheap (sorry for the lousy photos, can email more upon request):

Teisco E-110

Single pup, tulip shape

Logo badge, headtock style, and body style lead me to believe this is a circa 1969 model, based on info from teisco Twangers site.

teisco.jpg

Currently set up for slide - a couple upper register frets are a little lifted, so this guit could use some work if you want to convert it back from slide.

US$75 + $30 shipping; OBO

email me for more info

Charles

electris@telus.net

--

El Degas Start copy HSS config.

Midnight blue w/ black pickguard

eldegas.jpg

Needs work - I just got it and I have decided I have just too many guits to work on. I've barely tested it, so it goes as-is (whomever buys it should do so as a project pups/neck/etc anyway).

Some idiot scratched his name into the headstock, so that needs to be filled and painted, or you could just put on a new neck. Neck seems to be straight, frets look okay, but fretboard is not in the best of shape - one of the fret markers appears to have been re-installed into the neck, poorly. Electronics - pots seem to be fine. 5-way Switch could use a cleaning or something - is a little scratchy and sketchy. Tuners seem to be decent.

US$75 + $30 shipping; OBO

email me for more info

Charles

electris@telus.net

• Members

I've posted this in the Gear Wanted forum but there doesn't seem to be much traffic there so I' posting here as well.

I'm looking to buy an Edwards Les Paul Custom. I would very much prefer an Antique White or Satin Purple one but would consider a black one with the aged binding. Contact me with your price shipped to Canada.

Thanks.

• Members

Selling my ESP Eclipse in ACSB, old 4 knob version. It comes with case and is in excellent condition. Asking 1200 shipped in the lower 48. Also selling my Dean Redwood USA hardtail. It's in excellent condition and also comes with hardshell case. Asking 1600 shipped in the lower 48. Email me at RossKenTex@aol.com with offers. I am not opposed to trades. I am especially looking for Stephen Carpenter's and a Kelly Hayes.

P8140002.jpg

P8290007.jpg

P8210001.jpg

P8210002.jpg

P8210004.jpg

P8220006.jpg

• Members

This guitar is absolultely free with just a small $550 S&H handling fee.

It's a Yammy SBG700S upgraded with Seymour Duncan '59 and Pearly Gates. Includes individual coil tapping for both neck and bridge pickups. It's also had a Luthier's setup done by Randy Parsons of Seattle.

Will include original Yammy pickups.

YammySGBod.jpg

YammySG700S.jpg

SG700S002.jpg

SG700S001.jpg

SG700S003.jpg

• Members

Guitar is in perfect condition, like new, 6 months old, no trades. Asking $500.

Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe Electric Guitar Features:

Carved 5A Canadian maple top

Mahogany body and neck

Split trapezoid pearl inlays

Rosewood fingerboard

Seymour Duncan Jazz humbucker (neck)

Seymour Duncan JB humbucker (bridge)

Grover tuners

Hardshell case

177d3741144049da863b9ff3dbe8746b--1--DSC

177d3741144049da863b9ff3dbe8746b--2--DSC

177d3741144049da863b9ff3dbe8746b--3--DSC

• Members

510 volt stun gun. Xcellent shape. Rechargeable, includes holster. Simple and safe to operate. Used by a small child to thwart recreational terrorizing by The Eristic. Knocked him on his rear end, FwaApp!

Er ...there is actually no stun gun for sale. I made it up. Do NOT send offers. It is a joke. P.S. -- If you are a government police person, state, federal or whatever, please note that this advertisement is not a serious offer to sell a weapon. There is nothing for sale. I do not own a stun gun. The entire "offer" is a figment from the inside of my head. That means it is not real.

Archived