So how many NGDs are we gonna have on monday?

Devinstation

• Members

I'm waiting for a guy to bring by an 83' Ibanez Roadstar right now to check out. Thought I was going to have to drive 1-1/4 hours to see if I wanted it. Called about it this morning and it turns out the guy actually had to come to my town this morning on business. What fate.:thu: If it's in excellent condition like he claims, it should definitely be worth the 2 bills cause it has the case and the trem bar. It's black with cream binding, rosewood fretboard and maple headstock, humbucker bridge, single coil neck. The pic he posted wasn't that clear, but it looked clean. I just hope the frets are in good condition as well. Wife's gonna be pissed, but what's new?:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by hardtdc

I'm waiting for a guy to bring by an 83' Ibanez Roadstar right now to check out. Thought I was going to have to drive 1-1/4 hours to see if I wanted it. Called about it this morning and it turns out the guy actually had to come to my town this morning on business. What fate.
:thu:
If it's in excellent condition like he claims, it should definitely be worth the 2 bills cause it has the case and the trem bar. It's black with cream binding, rosewood fretboard and maple headstock, humbucker bridge, single coil neck. The pic he posted wasn't that clear, but it looked clean. I just hope the frets are in good condition as well. Wife's gonna be pissed, but what's new?
:thu:

lets see some pic or the listing:thu:

• Members

I got mine yesterday, a 1934 National Style O. I believe there is a thread about it in the Acoustic Guitars forum. When I get back to South Carolina on Wednesday it and a Jerry Jones Supreme Sitar should be delivered.
50U-1735_front.jpg
Supreme.jpg
The National above is the guitar I bought from Elderly Instruments. I am in Michigan for Christmas and went up there yesterday. The Jerry Jones is from their website. But I ordered that model in that finish.

• Members
Originally posted by zepfan976

lets see some pic or the listing:thu:

I'll be posting a NGD thread shortly with pics. Guy just left. I have to let the 15 minute quick charge batteries get ready for the camera. Just polished it up. Only gave him $150 though, {censored}ty case. Not original hardshell. Only two small finish chips and a slight bit of crackling around the input jack. I can touch that {censored} up with automotive kit and buff it out. It'll just look like tiny finish dings when I'm finished. Overall, she's shiney and just needs a switch tip.:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Roy Brooks

I got mine yesterday, a 1934 National Style O. I believe there is a thread about it in the Acoustic Guitars forum. When I get back to South Carolina on Wednesday it and a Jerry Jones Supreme Sitar should be delivered.

50U-1735_front.jpg
Supreme.jpg
The National above is the guitar I bought from Elderly Instruments. I am in Michigan for Christmas and went up there yesterday. The Jerry Jones is from their website. But I ordered that model in that finish.

Nice!

I might be goin' to College of Charleston next fall! Either that or Coastal Carolina here in Myrtle Beach/Conway.

• Members

Originally posted by Devinstation

Nice!

I might be goin' to College of Charleston next fall! Either that or Coastal Carolina here in Myrtle Beach/Conway.

I play music all over this part of South Carolina. But I may be moved up north by the time you start college here.

Archived