The best replacement Strat tremolo!!!

DammitJanet

• Members

Originally posted by AtomHeartMother

Yeah...if you want to do irreversible mods to your guitars.

As long as you're nothing really yanking on the thing and you've got your guitar setup correctly (especially restringing and nuts slots), you shouldn't run into tuning problems if you're just wiggling the bar now and then. PLENTY of famous guitarists have gotten by with just stock Strats.

wha!?

You think the MIM Strat is gonna go VINTAGE!? :freak:

Please. :rolleyes: these guitars were MADE to mod... IRREVERSIABLY...:D

heck, butcher them up all you want I say. they are one of the best Hot Rod platforms out there.

• Members

Well, trying to get Setzer tone out of a Strat seems like a pretty fruitless endeavor to begin with when you can get the real thing from a Gretsch. It may be more expensive, but I think I'm ready to step up to an instrument I know won't let me down. Not that my Strat isn't great...it's just not me right now. I'll hang it on the wall for now (the pickguar carries signatures from over 30 of my favorite bands...wanna know which ones?). I'll pick her up again someday, but this just isn't it.

• Members

Originally posted by DammitJanet

Well, trying to get Setzer tone out of a Strat seems like a pretty fruitless endeavor to begin with when you can get the real thing from a Gretsch. It may be more expensive, but I think I'm ready to step up to an instrument I know won't let me down. Not that my Strat isn't great...it's just not me right now. I'll hang it on the wall for now (the pickguar carries signatures from over 30 of my favorite bands...wanna know which ones?). I'll pick her up again someday, but this just isn't it.

Simple solution:

Sell the strat

Keep the pickguard

• Members

The New Pearlcaster Tremolo Bridge!

1, Press fit no threads to strip,

2, Cast solid brass construction

3, Separate saddles for dead on intonation

4, Ball bearing pivots on hardened steel pins

5, Delrin polytrinite saddles available

6, Standard with billet machined saddles

7, Heavy duty chrome, gold or black plating

8, Double height adjustors on each saddle

9, Unbreakable stainless steel tremolo arm

10, Easy installation, Retrofits on Fenders and other guitars with stamped steel saddles,

11, 5 year full warranty, Made in USA

The new full floating Guitar Tremolo Bridge unites state of the art computer design and the highest quality materials with the new patent pending super hard steel alloy bearing system to insure excellent return to pitch accuracy, maximum tone, sustain, and durability. The stainless steel "no wobble" vibrato arm gives you a superb "feel" and years of reliable, trouble free service. made entirely in USA

Archived