Seems worth checking out... (Schecter content)

Suspicious Mail

• Members

Currently going for $450 @ MF:

corsair_tsb.jpg

On the one hand, it's a Schecter, which suggests it's probably a decent axe. :thu:

On the other, it's a 335- type with an actual Bigsby- brand bigsby for $450. :freak:

Mind- blowingly "meh" DD pups are a given... but that's not a big problem, really. Anybody played one?

• Members

I've only owned one Schecter, a C1-EA, but if it was any indication, it's a great brand. I'd take a chance at $450 on the one you're looking at. Mine was as well-built as any electric I've ever owned, Fender - Gibson - PRS, etc.

• Members
Originally posted by DonK

I've only owned one Schecter, a C1-EA, but if it was any indication, it's a great brand. I'd take a chance at $450 on the one you're looking at. Mine was as well-built as any electric I've ever owned, Fender - Gibson - PRS, etc.

Oh yeah, I've played several and own a PT Fastback (fat tele clone)... you don't have to convince me they make a nice axe. :thu:

Still though, that particular rig at that price point... makes me wonder. That's cheaper than my hardtailed Sheraton II! :eek:

I'm not "looking" at it per se, TBH I was just flipping through the MF catalogue on the can and thought I'd see if the intronet knew anything about it.

Archived