Where's the big LP chart?

Jimmy Chitown

• Members

Yeah thanks, I've seen those, but I want (I'm just blue-skyin' I'm thinkin') a chart/spreadsheet thing, I want it all in one place/page. Like Rondo had for their Agile AL series (which I can't find now since they recently updated their website, apparently. I vaguely remember reading a post about some vendor (Musician' s Friend?) having something like that for LP's. Where you could right away compare the diff's between say a LP Standard Limited Edition and a Les Paul Classic (bindings, colors, pup's, body woods, fretboards, MSRP, etc., each on a line). And what would really be great would be past models, as well as current production. I'm talkin' a big chart, I would guess.

• Members

{ Depending how bad you want Gibson to RAPE you} I hear that! And thats about the real deal! find a GOOD ONE, with great action, and Tone! Heck with the Photo's bro.......get out there and play, and play and play them till ONE SAYs! TAKE ME HOME! You'll know when you find the right one! And if you play enough, the novelty will wear off also! So you will be dealing with just Cold Facts! Instead of a guitar infatuation! Then you will TRULLY be HEARING the LP! Just my ZEN thinking kicking in!

Archived