Viral marketing and search engine optimization

sabriel9v

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sabriel, I personally wouldn't recommend a book on SEO simply because Google updates its algorithms very regularly (at a recent conference they announced they make up to 400 changes a year), so instead I would follow a few SEO blogs such as www.seoptimise.com/blog which is the main one in the UK.

I do touch on the principles of SEO (that haven't changed) and Viral marketing in my guide so that might be worth a look at it - see the link in my sig :)

• 10 months later...
  • Members

You need to take a good long look at this ..........http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/08/ff_webrip/all/1.

Advertisers aren't willing to pay {censored} to advertise on the web cause it doesn't work !!

Don't believe for a millisecond that you can promote soley on the web to any long term benefit or effect !

It's just hype from snake oil salesman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are deadset on investigating then there is lots of propaganda availble to pander to your hopes over at topspinmedia dot com ....... Don't say I didn't warn you though !!!!!

• Members
As for viral marketing, you need videos of people hurting themselves, those spread FAST

Fighting videos are popular too, so you can stage a street brawl (find some teen girls or trannies if you can), tape it for Youtube, slap your song over the top of it. :lol:

Archived