MF Stupid Deal of the Day..

Rapmaster

• Members

How much was it?

If I remember correctly, it was something like $14.95. Course, being under $99, there would have been shipping, so I'd guess $21 to your door.

If Tiny Tim was still on top of the game, it would have been a no brainer. :D

• Members

Dude, the longer the scale the less slop there is.

IF the tension was higher, and I'm guessing the baritone is tuned to C or B, which would probably be a lower tension than a 24.75 scaled guitar tuned to E

but then again, I'm talking out of my ass.

• Members
Everyone needs a ukulele.

tiny_tim.jpg

That' funny. I almost bought the ukulele too.

I've had the chance to meet a number of "famous celebrities" over the years. The only autographed photo that I keep in my office is one from Tiny Tim. It's a B&W 8x10 glossy promotional shot for the Great American Circus that was personalized for me a number of years ago. Something about that just rings true. I guess it's something like "There but for the grace of God go I" and the fact that we're all a bit crazy. Plus life is really just a circus.

I should've bought the ukulele.

• Members
If I remember correctly, it was something like $14.95. Course, being under $99, there would have been shipping, so I'd guess $21 to your door.

If Tiny Tim was still on top of the game, it would have been a no brainer.
:D

Uke was one of George Harrison's favorite instruments. He once showed up at Tom Petty's house with five of them as a gift.

Archived