Any Rickenbackers out there? If so, show them.

z28talon

• Members

IMG_1808-1.jpg

I've seen newer 330s in music stores and the fireglow seems to be much redder than my 360v64. I'm not sure which I prefer, but a 330 I saw recently (very bright red) had me standing, staring, and staring some more. I did avoid drooling.

Is yours more vintage in the red or does it seem more vibrant than the older Rics?

• Members

I've seen newer 330s in music stores and the fireglow seems to be much redder than my 360v64. I'm not sure which I prefer, but a 330 I saw recently (very bright red) had me standing, staring, and staring some more. I did avoid drooling.

Is yours more vintage in the red or does it seem more vibrant than the older Rics?

This one is as red as it looks in the picture. I know what you mean, some

are very pale (clearer) finish. almost, dare I say pink-ish?

• Members

Well, that might qualify for steal of the decade. Pretty nice beater!
:thu:

Thanks. it has a lot of cosmetic issues but nothing really affecting playability. The deal wasn't even my idea, a buddy of mine saw I was trying to sell the Flying V and offered the trade. He had another couple Rics so I guess it was a win-win.

I had had a chance to buy a similar Ric 620 a couple years prior for $400 but was broke at the time so I sussed my lead singer in my side band to the deal:

HH11205fullband.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Rickenbacker 350V63

Very nice guitar..............and its mirror image.

Z28Talon....Wow, a lefty, no less. Sweeeet. Regards....G-foot.

Archived