Who makes a 24 fret P90 geetawr...

KovachianOne

• Members

...in a 25" scale, double cutaway with a tremolo. I don't wanna shell out for custom if there's already something in production.

I got this feeling that no such guitar exists, so somebody please prove me wrong
:cry:

PRS made a 22 fret guitar that otherwise matches your spec, they're rare as hen's teeth though

CU22soapbar2.jpg

• Members

...in a 25" scale, double cutaway with a tremolo. I don't wanna shell out for custom if there's already something in production.

I got this feeling that no such guitar exists, so somebody please prove me wrong

You could always get something like a Carvin Dc127, Schecter C1, or LTD H/MH1000 or H/MH400 and then put some Duncan SPH90-1 phat cat

• Members

Thanks for the feedback fellers. I shoulda mentioned, I'm jonesing for a carved top but I despise Floyd Roses with a passion. I really really wish Carvin would make a 24 fret CT, wtf Carvin?! What's mentioned so far are pretty close but no bullseye. Rats. Looks like custom is the only path to my destination, not that that's a bad thing of course.

• Members

Well, you could still do the same with a PRS 24 Standard, Custom, or CE.

Pop in some Duncans.

That way you can get the PRS trem as well.

One more Budget idea.

http://www.rondomusic.net/ps924.html

I just remembered there's this at Drumcityguitarland.

2606.jpg

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/inventory/Details.cfm?ProductTypeID=12&BrandID=38

Again, all ideas for swapping p90 phat kats into.

• Members

You could always go warmoth, and build it yourself

Archived