BARGAIN Gibsons.......IN EUROPE!!!

• Moderators

. I will try and check though.

That www.thomann.de:thu:

I can't take the credit for this, this is actually music123s Euro operation, I remember seeing it a while back, and Arkay refreshed my memory. I've been looking for a guitar for the office, so a MM has been duly ordered, hell at that price, I'll have a few, but if not in stock, I'm gonna struggle to not hit that yellow BFG

• Members

Hey "Leicester" ;) , sorry i buggered the thomman url - now fixed. AFAIK Thomann "own" a small town in Germany. If you look at the virtual tour of Treppendorf here http://www.thomann.de/gb/compinfo.html#vtour, it seems that way.

It's easilly conceiveable that Brasswind could be a "front". While I'm 98% sure there's no duty, are you 100% sure? :) It would likely only be 4-5% anyway. Both Brasswind and HMCE are incomprehensible on the subject , at least Brasswind have the excuse of being French there.

Good Luck with your order hope you'll let us all know how it works out :thu:

• Moderators

Hey "Leicester"
;)
, sorry i buggered the thomman url - now fixed. AFAIK Thomann "own" a small town in Germany. If you look at the virtual tour of Treppendorf here
http://www.thomann.de/gb/compinfo.html#vtour
, it seems that way.

It's easilly conceiveable that Brasswind could be a "front". While I'm 98% sure there's no duty, are you 100% sure?
:)
It would likely only be 4-5% anyway. Both Brasswind and HMCE are incomprehensible on the subject , at least Brasswind have the excuse of being French there.

Good Luck with your order hope you'll let us all know how it works out
:thu:

Yeah, I used to be Fosse Fox:cool: Thomann are indeed the German musical equivalnce of Mormons and Salt lake City:D

As for duty, I've bought 3 high value guitars from Thomann, and there's no duty within the EU. You find Music123 banners once you get into the checkout pages:thu:

Whereabouts in Brizzal are ya?

• Members

Good to hear about the duty, now i've got to raise the scratch. Im in :) Southmead Road. BS10

Whereabouts in Bath are you? I "grew up":blah: there.

I have to go to bed now as i'm old,farty, and not drunk enough to stay up all night talk to you soon though.

Cheers.

• Moderators

Good to hear about the duty, now i've got to raise the scratch. Im in
:)
Southmead Road. BS10

Whereabouts in Bath are you? I "grew up":blah: there.

I have to go to bed now as i'm old,farty, and not drunk enough to stay up all night talk to you soon though.

Cheers.

Over Batheaston way. I gotta sleep soon too......old eh?

Archived