For Or Against

eclayson

• Members

Do you know that measure 11 is mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years 10 months? Sometimes you don't even get a second look or "good time". That's gay! what a waiste of your life. I know you commited the crime and all,but some people change honestly within that sentence, but they don't and won't get a second look or "good time" (it could even be a first offense). Do you know how much could happen in 5 years 10 months?

• Members

Originally posted by eclayson

Do you know that measure 11 is mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years 10 months? Sometimes you don't even get a second look or "good time". That's gay! what a waiste of your life. I know you commited the crime and all,but some people change honestly within that sentence, but they don't and won't get a second look or "good time" (it could even be a first offense). Do you know how much could happen in 5 years 10 months?

I don't expect you to answer, but I must say I'm curious to know what you did to get the "measure 11". Before this thread, I never even knew what a "measure 11" was. Is it a federal law, or a state/local law in Oregon? Who can get "measure 11" and under what circumstances? Is it like California's 3 strikes law?

Archived