what's going on with AC/DC ?

guitarkid∞

• Members

Man, don't you remember Satellite Blues?

That's right, you don't because they didn't really go anywhere with it. It was pretty much the same old sound.....and the video was just them playing in space.

If they have anything going for them, it's consistency.

• Members

heres from wikipedia:

New album

As of January 2006, AC/DC are working on a new studio album. According to Malcolm Young, "The band is currently recording and writing material for the eagerly anticipated next album, but no release date has been set."[55] In a 2004 interview, Brian Johnson revealed that, for the first time since the 1988 album Blow Up Your Video, he will be handling lyrics. He also said that Angus Young has written harder riffs than those on Stiff Upper Lip.[56] In a 2005 interview, Johnson confirmed that the band do not know when the album will be recorded, or who will produce it. Malcolm Young said the new album has "gotta be perfect", and Johnson also mentioned the possibility of the next release being a double album.[57] In December 2006, The Daily Mirror revealed that AC/DC have been asked to headline the 2007 Slane Concert in Ireland.[58]

although i didnt really like stiff upper lip, so i dunno..

it was more of the same. nothing too special.

• Members

Holy {censored} my ears are still ringing from the last concert of theirs i was at.

They are the loudest concert I've ever heard,but I loved every minute of it,cant wait to see them again.

i cant wait until/if they tour again.

i HAVE to go. really, really hope i get to see them.

Archived