This guy has some great Grecos, Burnys, Tokai, OBG for sale!

Hoddy

• Members

Wow! that is some collection!

Agreed, it's the best collection of Japanese guitars I have seen, he's a regular over at the Tokai forum and really knows his stuff about those type guitars. He was very helpful with me and the Greco Les Paul I bought (not from him).

disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Japanguitars, nor do I have a vested interest in them. I'm just an avid fan of Japanese guitars...exceptional quality at very reasonable prices.

• Members
Beautiful LP's but am I missing something when I ask why they cost as much or more than the real thing?

Most of those are on par with Gibson Historics, and better than your Gibson Standards...they have nitro finishes, long neck tenon, great electronics, thick maple caps, etc...everything the Historics have. As one poster said..they're not copies of the old Gibsons...they're replicas.:cool: A couple of weeks ago on Ebay a flametop Greco sold for $3,500. Those guitars weren't produced in great numbers and were pretty much handmade.

• Members

his are so overpriced...i've seen most of those same kinds around for 1/4 less

it`s because he pays a LOT for many of them so he`s gotta make that back somehow. Anyway...he seems to appeal mostly to Europeans where prices are high to begin with from what I read and he does get some rare guitars. Still...he evidently sells quite a few, and his customers sound happy so theres a market for his prices I guess...won`t be selling any to me though.

Archived