SILENT NIGHT: Different Version by different folke and why I did a version or THREE

arellspencer

• Members

Ahhh(burp) es'cuse me I just got done eatin' some la-zag-na and My oh, oh my it was a delicious mealio. thanks for lettin' me share thot ,yas.

SIlent Night is a christmas classic of which i have THREE, count them THREE versions.

i have a REGGAE type up-tempo version(silent Island night) for my (and yore)dancing pleasure and i then did a piano version which was a straight version which is a sunday mornin' type of tune; a simple arrangement, just voice and pianner.

I am now gonne attempt a HOPPED UP type version of silent night useing BARRE chords and a whole lot of fuzz thank yew veddy moch ahh, yas.

I wish to get that dave growl uh no groal unh,uh grile whatever man, that drummer dude what sangs and plays too, dave whatever,,,

he drummed for that dead guy with the psycho olde lady that is suspected of killin' the guitar player of that far out band.

Anyhoo, the song SILENT NIGHT can be explored in many ways and many interpretations(sp) and I wished to see what kinde of noise i could make.

I would Like to see uh hear yeah, hear what that "anton" dude(HEY JOE) could do with silent night. ahahaha!

check, check is this thang awn?

Me:wave:

me after putting one "in the can" :thu:

me at night:bor:

• Members

I'm kinda partial to the overplayed version by Mannheim Steamroller myself. Still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up!

I agree with MDL ... those first two are gonna require therapy!

Linwood ... what an awesome job. I hereby nominate you to release to SSS forumites a collection of Christmas tunes done by you in mp3 format. Do I hear a second?

Merry Christmas to all!

Archived