Here's a kid that really is good!

chiro972

• Members

OK, I just found this. I've never seen him before and I did a search on his first name and didn't find anything. This kid, unlike some others that have been posted seems to really be able to play the blues. His voice is still too high to be taken seriously, but he definitely has mojo.

Sorry if this is old news, but he was new to me so I thought you would be interested.

• Members

Kids like these are going to be monsters when they grow up. Great for music in general because I am glad he is using his talent to learn SRV tunes rather than some terrible pop metal crap that permeates the radio these days.

• Members

Kids like these are going to be monsters when they grow up. Great for music in general because I am glad he is using his talent to learn SRV tunes rather than some terrible pop metal crap that permeates the radio these days.

Well you know I will certainly agree with that!

The kid seems to have a very relaxed, natural style. Even though he plays a bit faster than necessary at times.

• Members

hes got some mild shredding in there, but considering I didn't even pick up the guitar until I was 14 and I can't play like that as an almost 18 year old now, shows he's really come a long way if hes not even 13 yet. I love blues, and hopefully this kid will get some albums made when he's a little older. I saw all his other videos a couple months ago. He's really not bad at all

Archived