Paul Gilbert is Amazing!

Timmott

• Members

i was watching some other video's of paul gilbert, one thing that made me feel a little better is in the video, paul said it took him 8 years to be able to do fast picking things, i've only been playing a little over 2, and i get frustrated, so its good to know it takes even the masters of the instrument time as well... i'm a big yngwie fan too, just recently got into him, :thu:

• Members

Jesus I just watched some of this guys playing on youtube and I was floored, he's so good! It actually makes me kinda sad that I'll never be able to reach his level on the guitar
:cry:

You may not sound like him, but anyone can get to the same technical level, just practice your ass off

• Members

Technical Difficulties on same album, or the intro to Terrifying Guitar Trip. One of my favorite songs ever by him (both versions). It's that damn Colorado Bulldog-esque riff he does at the beginning of the solo, stretchy stretchy and takes *warming up* (Noh!).

I finally got to see him live at G3. Amazing, humble, talented. If Big Brothers/Big Sisters had a guitar-greats program, he would be my big brother, fo life!

/me yawns off to bed

• Members

best. guitarist. ever.

IMO ;)

Archived