axwax... good for all over the guitar? how to: guitar maintenance (maintenance noob)

BTR@GTRHERO

• Members

didn't we just go over this? must be losing my mind! unless you double posted. if thats the case just hang on people will get your thread, go back and look at your last thread, people don't always have the time to anserw all the threads, so just slow down ok? they'll get to it or dicid that you alreandy got a good answer

• Members

GUERILLA MARKETING ALERT.

I request that

1) This thread be deleted.

2) The account of BTR@GTRHERO be deleted.

Why? I betcha 5 cents that BTR has a financial interest in the axwax product he is promoting. I am tired of HC being used for private marketing purposes. Why should I care? Because my attention, as a consumer, is worth money. I shouldn't need to wade through ads that aren't put up by HC management.

• Members

I request that

2) The account of
be deleted.

Why? I betcha 5 cents that BTR has a financial interest in the axwax product he is promoting. I am tired of HC being used for private marketing purposes. Why should I care? Because my attention, as a consumer, is worth money. I shouldn't need to wade through ads that aren't put up by HC management.

i second that:mad:

• Members

I request that

2) The account of
be deleted.

ha ha ha! are you {censored}*n serious or just nuts? what the hell are you smoking? how anymore paranoid can you get? wow... i just really want to know about axwax. talk about sucking up to the mods... shyit...

• Members

didn't we just go over this? must be losing my mind! unless you double posted. if thats the case just hang on people will get your thread, go back and look at your last thread, people don't always have the time to anserw all the threads, so just slow down ok? they'll get to it or dicid that you alreandy got a good answer

my bad. i got a little impatient. and no, dont be a follower, i am not "guerilla marketing" as suggested by mr csi. ty

Archived