Its a hard choice and a horrible thought......

• Members

Originally posted by Angelo Clematide

Sure not Bach, what a boring church bloke, can you imagine listen to BWV 95, or a tekkno version of the toccata till the end of your days...

For me it has to be a female artist/composer/singer/instrumentalist!!!! Best would be if she comes in person with me to a island right after all other music will be destroyed. Maybee BrittanyLips, i think she is female, isn't she?

You get all the works in this package deal. Not just one. And a techno version of just about anything would be insufferable.

If ya get trashy with the masters you don't get any music at all. You don't even get to whistle. From either end.

I think BrittanyLips is like Pat. Eewyoouu caaaan't teeellll. Not in this venue yet. How bout some pics miss Britt?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Angelo Clematide

Sure not Bach, what a boring church bloke, can you imagine listen to BWV 95, or a tekkno version of the toccata till the end of your days...

For me it has to be a female artist/composer/singer/instrumentalist!!!! Best would be if she comes in person with me to a island right after all other music will be destroyed. Maybee BrittanyLips, i think she is female, isn't she?

thanks for the potential compliment.

However, if this actually happens, just to anticipate any potential problems, what would be worse:

winding up on the island with a Brittanyilps of the wrong gender but with the most amazingly beautiful music you ever heard, or a Brittanylips of the right gender, but with the most digustingly horrible music you ever heard?

-Peace, Love and ???lips

Archived